Soon after taking the leap for investing in AI comes the fear of not delivering to expectations. AI’s mystique and media hype will not help your case here. At its core, AI builds on a host of technologies and algorithmic approaches that have real world limitations. From a manufacturer’s perspective, finding success with AI will require leaders to rethink their deployment approach on the manufacturing floor. This session will cover seven, manufacturing-specific “do’s & don’ts” that draw on his practical experience and the recurring field observations from many AI practitioners at SAS Institute.
Attendees of the session will learn how:
- Hiring top caliber data scientists can put your AI program at risk
- A good data strategy can undermine your analytics strategy
- Traditional manufacturing culture can reinforce AI deployment best practices
- The power of compounding interest can fund your long-term AI success
- AI can empower for your workforce culture
This is an impossible yet exciting time for manufacturers. While they cannot afford to wait, they also cannot afford to get this wrong. Attend this session to find that path forward for your AI deployment success.