Why Exhibit at AI Manufacturing 2019?
1x1 Meetings with Leading Industrial Automation Buyers
Meet highly qualified prospects including CEOs, CTOs, plant & operation managers, directors of manufacturing & automation, IT managers and R&D professionals interested in integrating Machine Learning, AI and IoT technology into their automation or manufacturing systems.
You benefit from Powerful Co-Locations!
While AI Manufacturing brings together the biggest names in manufacturing, the event is also co-located with the SCADA Technology Summit. The SCADA Tech Summit brings together End-users and mangers of SCADA and ICS Systems and technology working in electric/TD, water & wastewater, oil & gas, telecommunications, rail/transportation and industrial/process automation.
You benefit from the presence of both attendees and other exhibitors!
Virtually all of the attendees are prime prospects for AI & deep learning products and services. Attendees from both events are executives, business and technical managers with leading organizations in key markets including government and public safety, power, aerospace, industrial, medical, manufacturing, communications and infrastructure. You will meet buyers and specifiers including presidents, CEOs, IT managers, supply chain managers, manufacturing engineers, design engineers, network managers and system engineers.
As an exhibitor/supplier you will:
- Be listed as a supplier firm on our website and event App, complete with your logo and a link to your profile
- Have the ability to create a rich profile with information abut your firm, a product gallery fact sheets and news releases – available on our website and App for at least 6 months
- Take part as a supplier in our proprietary 1×1 meetings program, where you can request meetings with other participants at the conference
And you will be able to optionally choose:
- To take a Furnished Table Top Stand to showcase your products and services in the Networking Lounge
- Sponsorship options designed to get extra visibility