Why Exhibit at AI Manufacturing 2018?
Sponsor and exhibit at AI Manufacturing 2018 to reach a high-powered audience of C-level executives, managers and engineers involved in developing and integrating technology solutions for smart manufacturing.
AI Manufacturing 2018 is a technical conference, bringing together CEO’s, CTO’s, plant managers, OEM’s and engineers interested in integrating Machine Learning, AI and IoT technology into their automation or manufacturing systems.
Our interactive exhibit hall is the perfect platform to educate manufacturers the tools they need to implement advanced manufacturing technology into their systems.
Maximize your companies exposure and branding through our numerous conference marketing tools.
Sponsoring & Exhibiting at AIM 2018 will position your company amongst a limited number of AI & Machine Learning providers. Click here to see if you qualify
As an exhibitor/supplier you will:
- Be listed as a supplier firm on our website and event App, complete with your logo and a link to your profile
- Have the ability to create a rich profile with information abut your firm, a product gallery fact sheets and news releases – available on our website and App for at least 6 months
- take part as a supplier in our proprietary 1×1 meetings program, where you can request meetings with other participants at the conference
And you will be able to optionally choose:
- To take a Booth or Table Top stand to showcase your products and services in the exhibit hall
- Sponsorship options designed to get extra visibility
Act now to reserve the booth location you want. And to get as much visibility as possible with registering attendees.
”It was good for our company to attend to display our products. We were able to meet targeted audience from the Thermal industry. There were Thermal engineers from some major OEM companies that we met at the show. At the same time, the symposium speakers also allow us to gain knowledge of the Thermal industry.”
Alan Hia, President and CEO, Liasat
”It was a good opportunity for networking, learning and exchanging information. Most of the presentations were informative and interesting.”
Don Schnieder, Project Engineer, Precision Measurement & Instruments Corp. (PMIC)
Ads in the Show Guide are included in upper level sponsorships; Platinum (full page), Gold (half page), Silver (quarter page).
Deadline is June 29th, 2018. Ads should be submitted in a PDF format and emailed to Robert Schaudt: email@example.com
Full Page Ad Specs: 7 3/8 x 9 7/8, with Bleed: 8 5/8 x 11 1/8
Half Page Ad Specs: 7 3/8 x 4 3/4
Quarter Page Ad Specs: 3 5/8 x 4 3/4
Exhibitors interested in the Show Guide can contact Robert Schaudt for details.
Hotel Registration Discount: July 17th, 2018
Deadline to Ship/Setup Begins: August 6th, 2018