AI Manufacturing 2018 is a unique event for executives and engineers interested in new technologies sparking the fourth industrial revolution.
AI Manufacturing will provide attendees with presentations and panel discussions that will discuss return on investments, case studies, strategies for integration, technology and manufacturing trends. The conference will provide opportunities to network with AI and Machine Learning experts, as well as manufacturers who have already using Smart Manufacturing solutions.
This conference is designed for CEOs, CTOs, plant managers interested in integrating Machine Learning, AI and IoT technology into their automation or manufacturing systems.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Technology Officers
- Plant Managers
- Industry Analysts
- Market Researchers
- Heads of Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Managers
- Directors of Automation
- IT Managers
AI Manufacturing uses the widely-used MeetMax platform to let you choose who you want to meet before you ever get onsite:
- Network with the peers, professionals and potential business partners you want to meet to get real business done at the event
- Create a specific schedule of meetings for yourself so you can prepare for the meetings and get the most out of your trip
We have created a packed schedule of presentations and workshops that lets you learn:
- Latest advancements in technology, and technical innovations and application developments in the field of artificial intelligence and deep learning.
- The new techniques, equipment and devices involved smart manufacturing.
- Case studies in how AI technology is being applied and utilized to help optimize production.
- The outlook for the economics of designing and integrating AI manufacturing solutions.
- How customers view the market, and their experiences in using new technologies.