Call for Presentations
Join other industry visionaries and speak at the AI Manufacturing conference. This event provides a technical forum to discuss developments in technology, case studies, ROI and end-user requirements that are driving innovation, capabilities and features, application trends and performance improvements in developing smart manufacturing and factory operations.
The Call for Presentations deadline is March 15th, 2019. Abstracts should be submitted via email to Shannon Given.
The conference will also host several panel discussions. Interested in moderating a panel discussion – contact Shannon Given.
- Upcoming and Emerging Technologies for Smart Manufacturing
- A Preview of Factories of the Future
- Maximizing Return on Investment & Case Studies
- Integrating Disruptive Technology – Lessons Learned
- Evolving Industrial IOT
- Research & Market Trends
- Predictive and Prescriptive Maintenance
- Remote Monitoring
- Building a Digital Enterprise
- Edge Computing
- Digital Twins
- Asset Management
- Closing the Skills Gap/ The Human Component
- Data and Adaptive Analytics
- Connected Technology
- Custom and Adaptive Manufacturing
Submitting a Proposal
The basis of the proposal or the presentation may not be the promotion or marketing of a product. Proposals and Submissions will be accepted only electronically by email. Send your proposal in the body of your email letter and include supporting material as attachments.
Abstracts should be submitted via email to Shannon Given.
The total length of each proposal should be a maximum of 500 words. It should include:
- A short title and a summary of the presentation content (200-400 words)
- Computer and equipment requirements
- Presenter(s) biography and list of affiliations
- Head shot of Speaker
- Contact information: name, title, company, address, office phone, email address, and web site.
Full-conference registration fees will be waived for all confirmed speakers.