AI Manufacturing 2018, September 12-13 in Oak Brook, Illinois, is a designed for executives and engineers interested in new technologies sparking the fourth industrial revolution. Presentations and panel discussions from industry leaders such as Google, Intel and DarkTrace will discuss return on investments, case studies, strategies for integration, technology and manufacturing trends.
Here are just a few reasons why you should register for the conference today:
• Discounted registration of $750 ends on July 27th; use code EBIRD. Team discounts also available.
• Learn to create and use Big Data as your AI competitive weapon.
• Discover dangerous security threats to factories, and how to avoid them.
• Network with peers and potential business partners.
• Hear how new technologies can improve overall equipment effectiveness, reduce downtime and improve your bottom line.
DON’T MISS OUT!
Join manufacturers from around the world looking to integrate/expand AI strategies. Manufacturing market trends, technical presentations, panel discussions, small group discussions and one and one meetings make for an unparalleled conference experience.
READY TO SIGN UP?
• Get updates on the event so you stay current on all the news.
• Be among the first to have access to the 1×1 meetings program.
• Get the best rate on our hotel block at the Double-Tree Oak Brook.