AI Manufacturing 2018 is a unique event for executives and engineers interested in new technologies sparking the fourth industrial revolution. AI Manufacturing will provide attendees with presentations and panel discussions that will discuss return on investments, case studies, strategies for integration, technology and manufacturing trends. The conference will provide opportunities to network with AI and Machine Learning experts, as well as manufacturers who have already using Smart Manufacturing solutions. This conference is designed for CEOs, CTOs, plant managers interested in integrating Machine Learning, AI and IoT technology into their automation or manufacturing systems.
- Analytics in Manufacturing: Lessons Learnt from Those that are Doing It • Alex West, Principal Analyst, Smart Manufacturing & Industrial Communications, IHS Markit
- Artificial Intelligence Set to Revolutionize Manufacturing Industry • Shalabh Deepankar, Senior Analyst, Research Strategy & Operations, MarketsandMarkets
- Industrial IoT Framework for Electronic Assembly Manufacturing Analytics • Francisco Maturana, Business Intelligence CoE and Strategic Development, Rockwell Automation
- Smart Manufacturing, IIoT, Industry 4.0: Hype or Reality? • Michael Yost, President, MESA International
- Gaining the Competitive Advantage with Industry 4.0 Technology • Willem Sundblad, CEO and Co-Founder, Oden Technologies
- Smart Manufacturing: Challenges and Best Practices in Deploying IIoT • David Iyoha, Director of MFG Software Solutions, Fortech LLC
- Edge Intelligence: Digital Twins at the Industrial Edge • Simon Crosby, CTO, SWIM.AI
- The Operational Brain: How New Paradigms like Machine Learning are Transforming Manufacturing’s Data Management Systems • Jodok Batlogg, CTO, Crate.io
Register today for AI Manufacturing, September 12-13, in Oak Brook, Ill.